Hand Carved Pegasus Phone Pouch with Crystal Clips
This super sweet little cross body bag is a wonderfully lightweight version of our signature pieces <3
Made of vegetable tan leather and velvet-soft suede in warm tan, this gorgeous piece features an intricately hand carved Pegasus, carefully hand painted gold for a truly striking look. The front panel has been hand dyed to achieve that warm honey tone. The design is rounded off with soft tassels & an antique brown leather strap and completed with two matching tasselled smokey quartz feather clips. This gorgeous little piece is a true boho dream!
- Tasselled suede phone pouch with hand tooled leather panels.
- Adjustable leather strap with a solid brass buckle.
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials.
- It is rounded off with two matching tasselled feather and smokey quartz clips.
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully feel!
- Dimensions: 22cm x 17cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
Please, note that the lifestyle shot is for inspiration purposes only.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Smokey Quartz Crystal
Smokey Quartz was known as a Stone of Power. To the ancient Druids, it was sacred and signified the potent dark power of Earth gods and goddesses. In other cultures, it guided souls to the afterlife, served in shamanic rituals and tribal ceremonies, and was utilised in magic to connect with spirits of the lower worlds. Its power is believed to lie in its ability to protect and ground one physically and spiritually to this world, and to absorb and transmute negative energy. It is cherished as a shield against emotional and environmental stress, and is used extensively in healing and meditation.