Apache Tasseled Bag with Turquoise
This luxurious version of our signature Apache Tasseled Bag is made of velvet soft suede in warm tan hues with long, softly flowing tassels. The bag is embellished with our iconic hand tooled leather panels which have been carefully hand dyed to achieve that delightfully rustic finish. Inlaid into the panels are two beautiful Turquoise stones.
The depth of each of the stones combined with eye catching blue colouring with the rich tan shades throughout make this piece one of our most magnificent compilations!
The design is rounded off with a matching feather clip with a stunning turquoise bead addition to match.
This intricately hand tooled bag with beautiful finishes is a classic Buffalo Girl design, and a true statement piece.
- Suede bag with long tassels
- Hand tooled vegetable tan decorative leather panels
- An individually handpicked Sierra Nevada Turquoise stone inlaid into the front leather panel
- Two Turquoise inlays
- Roomy inside with a handy, easily accessible pocket
- Solid nickel fittings including a statement three piece western buckle
- The bag comes with two detachable tasselled feather clips
- Large feather clip features Turquoise beads
- Length: 34cm | Width: 29cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 107cm, on longest setting: 123cm
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Please note the lifestyle image is for inspiration and size reference only.
It is one of our favourites and one of the oldest protection amulets. It was known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. It represents strength, protection from harm, and connection to the spirit world. If gifted a turquoise stone by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. Turquoise is the most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well being for the body. It's also a purification stone that helps dispel negative energies. In traditional thought turquoise unities the earth and sky bringing together male and female energies.