Apache Festival Bag with Turquoise
The amazing Apache Festival Bag is one of our earliest designs and an absolute Buffalo Girl classic!
The bag is made of velvet soft suede in warm tan. It is embellished with hand carved leather panels with our signature Eagle Feather motifs throughout, surrounding a Sierra Nevada turquoise on the front, and all the way to the carefully hand shaped strap.
The strap is lined with soft Italian leather for comfort of wearing and features two carefully handpicked turquoise stone inlays. It fastens with a unique three piece silver feather buckle.
The design is rounded off with soft suede tassels on the front of the bag and a bountiful tasseled feather attachment with turquoise beads. These tassel details flow and swish as you wear this beautiful bag, adding a bohemian flair.
- Tasseled suede bag with hand tooled leather embellishments
- Hand shaped Eagle Feather strap
- Turquoise stone on the front
- Two turquoise stones inlaid into the strap
- Roomy inside
- Antique silver coloured nickel fittings with a unique feather buckle
- Suede tassels
- Detachable tasselled feather clip with turquoise beads
- Width: 32cm Length: 25cm Gusset width: 10cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 100cm, on longest setting: 114cm
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
This piece has been designed and lovingly handcrafted from carefully sourced materials by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio.