Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with African Turquoise
This gorgeous & super practical little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and Free!
Made of velvet soft suede in warm tan, the pouch is embellished with hand tooled & hand dyed rustic tan leather panels and a beautiful African Turquoise stone in those stunning earthy greens with rust flecks throughout. The bag is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip.
It can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel! Topped off with soft and flowy suede tassels, this little accessory is a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Suede pouch with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring Turquoise inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- It is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free spirited feel!
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 104cm, on longest setting: 119cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the Add Order Note field in your Cart.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
This bag has been lovingly handcrafted from sustainably sourced materials in our studio in Byron Bay, Australia to original Buffalo Girl design.
Known as the Stone of Evolution, African Turquoise brings encouragement for growth and development. African turquoise helps open the mind to new ideas & possibilities. It is said to awaken us to our purpose, pushing us towards positive change. As you carry it with you, you will feel its reassurance, as you meet new possibilities. It is also known to bring structure, balance, and prosperity where they are due.