Nomad Festival Bag with Smokey Quartz
This luxurious Nomad Festival bag is made of soft and durable jet black Italian leather. It is embellished with elegantly hand stamped leather panels. On the front of the bag, the mandala inspired stamping surrounds a large smokey quartz crystal used to fasten the bag.
The strap is elegant and simple, lined with soft leather for comfort. It features a hand tooled leather keeper and a solid brass buckle. The slouchy shape of the bag means it is extra comfortable, hugging your body as you wear it.
The design is rounded off with soft suede side tassels and a tasseled feather clip featuring two hand carved leather feathers and citrine crystals for that bohemian touch.
- Leather bag with hand tooled leather embellishments
- Black suede tassels on the sides
- Roomy inside with a handy, easily accessible pocket
- Smokey quartz crystal on the front used to fasten the bag
- Detachable tasselled feather clip with citrine crystals and leather feathers
- Solid brass fittings including elegant buckle
- Width: 32cm Length: 25cm Gusset width: 10cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 107cm, on longest setting: 125cm
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
This piece has been designed and lovingly handcrafted from carefully sourced materials by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio.