Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Chrysocolla
This gorgeous & super practical little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and Free!
Made of soft suede with velvet texture in beautifully rich golden tan, the pouch is embellished with a hand tooled & hand dyed rustic tan leather panel on the front with an earthy chrysocolla stone in emerald greens and ocean blues. The bag is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip with brass beads.
The bag can be worn cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel! Topped off with side tassels that sway softly as you wear it, this little accessory is a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Suede phone pouch with brass button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring high-grade Chrysocolla inlay, hand shaped by Terry
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Matching tasselled feather clip
- Dimensions: 14cm x 20cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 104cm, on longest setting: 119cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
This beautiful piece has been handcrafted in our Byron Bay studio by Terry and her team from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.