Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Labradorite
This little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of black suede with velvet-like texture, the pouch features a decorative hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve the charcoal black hue. Inlaid into the panel is a magical Labradorite cabochon, shimmering with vibrant aquas, deep blues and flashes of gold. The design is rounded off with a black feather attachment with brass beads. The tassels sway softly as you wear this luxurious bohemian piece.
The pouch can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Black suede pouch with tassels
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring Labradorite stone inlay
- Button fastening
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Tasselled feather attachment
- Dimensions: 21cm x 15cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.