Apache Tasseled Bag with Pink Rhodonite
This luxurious version of our signature Apache Tasseled Bag is made of beautifully textured Italian leather in light tan with long, softly flowing suede tassels.
The bag is embellished with our iconic hand carved leather panels with Eagle Feather carving and intricate stamping throughout. The panels have been carefully hand dyed to achieve that delightfully rustic finish. Inlaid into the panels are two pink rhodonite stones from Tamworth, New South Wales Australia. These have been beautifully shaped at our local lapidary club specially for this piece. These special stones display mesmerising warm pinks against an earthy matrix.
The organically hand shaped bag strap features a smaller pink rhodonite and fastens with our signature Eagle buckle in antique brass. It is lined with soft leather for durability and comfort of wearing. The suede tassels all around the bag flow and sway smoothly as you wear it, along with the tasseled feather attachment with rose quartz bead detailing.
- Tasseled leather bag with hand tooled embellishments
- Two pink rhodonite stone inlays
- Large collector grade rhodonite on the front dimensions: 9cm x 4.5cm
- Roomy inside with a handy, easily accessible pocket
- Solid brass fittings
- Antique brass finish Eagle buckle
- Long suede tassels
- Detachable tasselled feather clip with rose quartz beads
- Length without tassels: 34cm Width: 30cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 107cm, on longest setting: 123cm
This piece has been designed and lovingly handcrafted from carefully sourced materials by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.